Build your self-esteem, confidence and assertiveness on this popular 6 week course.
Building Self-esteem and Confidence
The price of this course is £60. Those on means tested benefits can attend the course for £10 by entering promo code MTB2020-2 in the shopping basket. You must present evidence of your MTB when attending the course or you will be asked to pay the balance. See MTB for more details.
Who is this course for?
This course is for individuals who feel they are stuck with low self-esteem, are lack-ing in confidence and struggling with being assertive.
Outcomes for attendees
Following completion of this course you will:
- Understand more about what affects self esteem
- Have learnt about what things make your self-esteem lower
- Learn how self-esteem and confidence are linked
- Learn ways of building self-esteem and confidence
- Have explored the benefits and costs of getting angry
- Have learnt assertiveness skills
- Have learnt more effective ways of communicating
- Have learnt ways to challenge unhelpful thoughts and introduce new positive ways of thinking
Qualified MBACP Counsellor with a background in working with adult individuals and young people, Jim is also experienced in delivering training and public speaking.
Dates, times, and venue
Dates: Thursdays from 16 April to 21 MAy 2020
Time: 12:30am to 2.30pm
Venue: The Counselling & Family Centre, 40 Mayors Road, Altrincham, WA15 9RP
For more information on our courses, including making a booking or cancellation, please see course information.