A course for women who are struggling with their anger. A similar course for men is coming later in the year.
Dealing with Anger (Women only)
The price of this course is £60. Those on means tested benefits can attend the course for £10 by entering promo code MTB2020-5 in the shopping basket. You must present evidence of your MTB when attending the course or you will be asked to pay the balance. See MTB for more details.
Who is this course for?
This course is for women who are struggling with dealing with their anger in an effective way.
Outcomes for attendees
Following completion of this course you will:
- Understand more about your own anger
- Have learnt about what things make your anger worse
- Have learnt to recognise what causes your anger
- Have learnt to recognise what triggers your anger
- Have explored ways of managing destructive anger
- Have explored the benefits and costs of getting angry
- Have learnt assertiveness skills
- Have learnt more effective ways of communicating
- Have learnt ways to challenge unhelpful thoughts and introduce new positive ways of thinking
Qualified MBACP Counsellor with a background in working with adult individuals and young people, Jim is also experienced in delivering training and public speaking.
Dates, times and venue
Dates: Every Thursday from 11 June 2020 until 16 July 2020
Time: 1:00pm to 3.00pm
Venue: The Counselling & Family Centre, 40 Mayors Road, Altrincham, WA15 9RP
For more information on our courses, including making a booking or cancellation, please see course information.