Your self-care is essential for you and your clients! This course looks at why it is so essential and will help you better attend to yourself, including getting the most from supervision.
The price of this course is £110. We are offering an early bird discount of 20% until end Sunday 1 March which brings the cost down to £88.
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for all counsellors and psychotherapists and other care professionals whether still in training, recently qualified or an experienced practitioner.
Outcomes for attendees
- Be able to explain what self-care is, and why it is essential
- Understand the impact on client work if we fail to look after ourselves
- Understand and identify your own self-care needs
- Be able to Identify how to practice self-care—know what works for you
- Know how to use supervision effectively
- Create and implement an effective and helpful self-care plan
- To have had the opportunity to explore self-care through reflection on a case study
With 20 years experience in training and development in the public, private and education sectors, Toni is also a fully qualified Counsellor and Psychotherapist and has significant experience working as a trained Cruse Bereavement Counsellor.
Dates, times, venue and CPD
Dates: Saturday 25 April 2020
Time: 9:30am to 4.00pm
Venue: The Counselling & Family Centre, 40 Mayors Road, Altrincham, WA15 9RP
CPD: 6.5 hours
For more information on our courses, including making a booking or cancellation, please see course information.