Counsellors, teachers, learning mentors, teaching assistants, nurses and other clinicians, or any other empathic adult working with children on a regular basis - learn to engage children therapeutically through the powerful medium of sand.
Sand Tray Therapy
The price of this course is £110. We are offering an early bird discount of 20% until end Sunday 20 September which brings the cost down to £88.
Who is this course for?
This course is for counsellors, teachers, learning mentors, teaching assistants, nurses and other clinicians, or any other empathic adult working with children on a regular basis.
Outcomes for attendees
- To introduce the concepts of sand tray therapy and sand play therapy and help participants to understand the subtle differences between approaches
- To understand the history of sand play
- To look at the humanistic approach to sand play
- To look at the Jungian approach to sand play
- To experience play and practice
Sarah is an MBACP registered counsellor working with children and young people within school settings and domestic abuse services. She is also the Training Manager at The Counselling & Family Centre and has 20 years’ experience working in Human Resources within global organisations.
Dates, times, venue and CPD
Dates: Monday 16 November 2020
Time: 10:00am to 4:00pm
Venue: The Counselling & Family Centre, 40 Mayors Road, Altrincham, WA15 9RP
CPD: 6 hours
For more information on our courses, including making a booking or cancellation, please see course information.