Have fun in this messy workshop for caring professionals wanting to engage clients with the use of creative media.
Using Creative Approaches with Clients
The price of this course is £110. We are offering an early bird discount of 20% until 26 April 2020 which brings the cost down to £88.
Who is this course for?
This workshop is suitable for counsellors, psychotherapists and anyone working in similar support roles and caring professions who are interested and willing to use creative media in their work with adults and/or children & young people.
Outcomes for attendees
- This experiential workshop offers counsellors the opportunity to experience for themselves the power of creative media and think about how they can incorporate it into their own practice. In particular, the aims are:
- To experience working with a variety of creative methods
- To encourage the exploration of our own internal creative resources
- To understand how these approaches can work therapeutically and safely for the client
- To consider how these approaches may be incorporated into individual practice
- To HAVE FUN
PLEASE BE AWARE THIS IS A MESSY WORKSHOP!
MBACP (Snr. Accred.), MSc Psychological Trauma (distinction), Post-Graduate Certificate in Counselling Supervision. Penny has worked as a senior counsellor within the NHS for 15 years, working with both adults and young people. She currently specialises in trauma work and has an interest in research. Penny has been a Supervisor for over 10 years working for different agencies and in private practice.
Dates, times, venue and CPD
Dates: Saturday 20 June 2020
Time: 9:30am to 4:00pm
Venue: The Counselling & Family Centre, 40 Mayors Road, Altrincham, WA15 9RP
CPD: 6.5 hours
For more information on our courses, including making a booking or cancellation, please see course information.